Ghostbusters Transformers Ecto-1
The worlds of Transformers and Ghostbusters collide through the Transformers Collaborative! It’s the world of Transformers…and Ghostbusters…a world of heroic Autobots, evil Decepticons…and ghosts!
The iconic Ecto-1 Cadillac from the Ghostbusters: Afterlife movie is now a Transformers robot called Ectotron! The Ectotron figure converts between Ecto-1 and robot modes in 22 steps, and comes with a Proton Pack and Blaster accessories, Slimer and Muncher ghost figures, and issue number 1 of the Transformers Ghostbusters Ghosts of Cybertron comic book from IDW Publishing, featuring an exclusive cover. The figure also features an updated head sculpt inspired by Ghostbusters: Afterlife.
- Ectotron figure
- Slimer figure
- Muncher figure
- MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE: Transformers robots have always been: More Than Meets the Eye, but now, through the Transformers Collaborative, fans can experience these larger than life characters as they team-up, mash-up, and meet up with other characters, teams, and people who share this same special quality
- CROSSOVER COMIC BOOK: Includes a copy of issue number 1 of the Transformers Ghostbusters Ghosts of Cybertron comic book from IDW Publishing, featuring an exclusive cover
- ECTO-1 CONVERTS TO TRANSFORMERS ROBOT: Convert Ecto-1 Cadillac mode to Ectotron robot mode in 22 steps
- GHOSTBUSTERS AFTERLIFE-INSPIRED FEATURES: The Ectotron Ecto-1 figures comes with Slimer and Muncher ghost figures, as well as a Proton Pack accessory
- G1-INSPIRED PACKAGING…WITH A LITTLE GHOST OOZE: Features Afterlife Tech Specs showing the capabilities of Ectotron, including strength, speed, and bust-abilty. Figure also features an updated head sculpt, including updated Ecto-Goggles inspired by Ghostbusters: Afterlife