LEGO Disney Princess Raya and The Last Dragon Boun's Boat 43185
Set sail with Disney’s Sisu Human! The boat is captained by the clever Boun, and doubles as a floating restaurant and getaway vehicle. Haul in some shrimp while the Ongis load their little boat with bananas to sell. Part monkey, part catfish, the 3 Ongis are always up for a hustle. Tie up at the dock, then go shop. Back on the boat, check out what’s behind the trap door. Ready for an adventure?
- Inspire a Disney fan’s imagination with this exciting LEGO® ǀ Disney Boun’s Boat (43185) set. Packed with features and accessories, this fun set sparks creative role play.
- This set, based on the new movie Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon, includes a large shrimp boat, a smaller boat and a dock area, plus Sisu Human and Boun mini-doll figures and 3 Ongi LEGO® figures.
- This set offers 3 builds to set kids’ imaginations free and makes a great addition to any other LEGO® ǀ Disney Raya and the Last Dragon-related sets that a child might have to expand play.
- A perfect reward gift for boys and girls aged 6+. Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon fans will adore this set with its clever buildable models that encourage imaginative role-play options.
- Full of premium details, Boun’s boat measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 11 in. (28 cm) long and 3 in. (8 cm) wide and is designed to spark imagination as it’s built and played with again and again.
- Stand out! This unique set can be combined with other LEGO® ǀ Disney sets to charge kids’ imaginations in exciting ways. It also makes a cool gift everyone will talk about.
- Printed building instructions are great, but digital Instructions PLUS are AWESOME! Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, even younger builders can zoom in on and visualize models as they build.
- Immerse kids in the fantasy and adventure of Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon with this creative LEGO® ǀ Disney set that lets children play out imaginative adventures from the movie.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.