LEGO Duplo Town Amusement Park 10956
There’s an amazing mix of attractions, hand-operated features and family fun at the LEGO DUPLO Town Amusement Park. From small slides to a fantastic Ferris wheel, train rides to a colorful carousel, hot dogs to a color-changing ‘rainbow’ light – this playset is packed with activities to engage and entertain preschoolers and parents alike.
- LEGO DUPLO Town Amusement Park (10956) is packed with amazing attractions, hands-on features and family fun to engage, entertain and stimulate growing minds.
- Includes 7 DUPLO characters – 2 women, 1 man and 4 children – 2 slides, a mechanical carousel, a turning Ferris wheel with 3 colorful cabins, a push-along train and lots of fun extras.
- Accessories such as hot dogs, ice cream, camera, balloons, cupcakes, broom and a teddy bear encourage endless role play. There’s even a color-changi ng ‘rainbow’ light (3 LR44 batteries included).
- This large, colorful and detailed playset is filled with play possibilities and developmental fun to inspire creative play, strengthen fine motor skills and captivate preschoolers’ imaginations.
- This feature-packed funfair provides endless playful learning for kids aged 2 and up, and a chance for parents to share precious developmental milestones with their little one.
- The playset measures over 11 in. (28 cm) high, 48 in. (123 cm) wide and 11 in. (28 cm) deep and can be arranged in different ways and combined with other LEGO DUPLO toys.
- Building instructions include a fun picture story involving elements of the set to add extra enjoyment to the creative construction and imaginative play.
- All LEGO DUPLO playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.
- LEGO DUPLO playsets fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO DUPLO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous child safety standards.