LEGO Friends Forest Horseback Riding Center 41683
Join Mia, Savannah and Kevin on a forest vacation. Explore the beautiful backwoods with them on horseback. There are horses for the girls and a cute pony for little Kevin. Help Savannah by leading her horse or play with her guide dog. Back at the stables brush down the horses and give them something to eat before relaxing in the cozy house. As night falls, light the campfire and toast marshmallows.
- Let kids channel their love of creatures into creative play with the LEGO Friends Forest Horseback Riding Center (41683), where they can care for animals, explore nature and hang with friends.
- Comes with a total of 7 figures: LEGO Friends Mia and Savannah, a micro-doll, dog toy for kids and a pony toy. It also includes 2 horse toys, whose heads are hinged to enhance the realistic play.
- The 3-story ranch has a stable downstairs with a kitchen, bedroom and dining area above. Outside, kids can put the dog to bed in its kennel then toast marshmallows on the campfire.
- This 511-piece set makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for kids aged 7+ who love animals. It’s ideal for immersive solo play and will keep youngsters and their friends entertained for hours.
- The riding center measures over 10 in. (26 cm) high, 8 in. (22 cm) wide and 4 in. (12 cm) deep – small enough to keep out on display so kids can dip in and out of the fun nature play.
- Comes with cute accessories kids will love such as riding helmets, saddles, bridles, a pitchfork, brush, broom, kitchen utensils, marshmallows and a white cane for Savannah.
- Designed for enjoyable immersive play, the model’s second floor is removable for easy access. The horses have hinged necks so kids can let them stop and eat grass on their forest trek.
- Along with LEGO Friends Forest Waterfall (41677), Forest House (41679) and Forest Camper Van and Sailboat (41681), this playset is perfect for kids who love adventure toys.
- Since 1958, popular LEGO toys have met stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time.
- LEGO new toys are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.