LEGO Friends Heartlake City Vet Clinic 41446
Welcome to Heartlake Vet Clinic, the perfect place to care for sick animals. Donna is waiting to check in the patients. Help Savannah and her guide dog through the door. Visit the kitten and puppy in the recovery room. Donna is on the look-out terrace. Through her binoculars she sees a baby turtle about to cross a dangerous road! Don't worry… Mia arrives on horseback to save it from harm.
- Kids can channel their love of creatures into creative play with the Heartlake City Vet Clinic (41446), where they can be the hero of the day, or simply care for animals in need.
- This quick-to-build set includes 8 characters so kids can play out open-ended stories of animal care. There are 3 mini-dolls, a guide dog, horse toy with saddle, kitten, puppy and a baby turtle.
- Kids can join Donna the vet as she looks after the baby animal toys in the clinic, help Savannah bring her guide dog in, or join Mia on horseback as she saves the baby turtle from the busy road.
- An everyday gift for kids that lets boys and girls aged 6+ express their caring side. Includes clear instructions so kids with any level of building ability can quickly start to enjoy the animal fun.
- The set measures over 6 in. (16 cm) high and 6 in. (16 cm) wide – small enough to keep out on display so kids can dip in and out of the fun, caring play.
- New for January 2021 is a baby cat and dog, plus Bella, a horse toy whose movable head lets kids help her reach down to eat the food Mia has put out in her stable.
- The LEGO® bricks in the set combine with all other LEGO sets for limitless play and hours of creativity.
- With the popular Heartlake City toy playsets kids can pursue their passions and explore relationships in the company of the relatable LEGO® Friends characters.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and components are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.