LEGO Friends Horse Training And Trailer 41441
Spend the day at Stephanie’s stables. Emma has driven her horse, Serenade, to the training center. Lead Serenade out of the trailer. Help Stephanie saddle up before she takes the horse over the jumps. Attach Serenade to the training rein and watch her trot round. Take her back to the stable where you can groom her and the foal, Diamond. After her hard work, feed Serenade a tasty carrot snack.
- Great-value Horse Training and Trailer set (41441) for kids aged 4 and up teaches youngsters to build while having fun caring for animals. Includes a car and stables so there’s lots of ways to play.
- Features LEGO Friends Stephanie and Emma mini-dolls, a horse toy with a movable head and a foal toy. Each brick bag contains a character, so role-play fun can begin as soon as the first bag’s opened!
- Playset includes a car for the LEGO Friends to drive, a trailer for the horse, a stable with grooming kit, jumps and a training rein kids can use to teach the horse to walk around the ground.
- Know a youngster aged 4 and up with a sticker chart full of stars? Reward them with a creative gift that entertains for hours and teaches building skills. Makes a great birthday or Christmas gift too!
- The car and trailer measure over 1 in. (5 cm) high and 7 in. (20 cm) long, and the LEGO Friends ranch building is over 4 in. (11 cm) high and 5 in. (15cm) wide – an ideal size to keep out on display.
- LEGO 4+ sets come with Starter Bricks to get the construction off to a flying start. Simple picture instructions mean there’s no barrier to building, even for kids who are just learning to read.
- Want to give kids a construction experience that’s even more fun? Now you can with digital Instructions PLUS! Zoom, rotate, ghost and save modes help make building a breeze.
- 4+ toy playsets provide a fun way for children to learn to build, while growing their confidence with easy building steps. They let kids and grown-ups discover together the joy of build-and-play fun.
- All new LEGO toys meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up and build with – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO toy playsets are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they meet stringent safety standards.