LEGO Friends Vet Clinic Ambulance 41445
Welcome to Peachy’s riverside tree house. Climb the ladder and let her show you around. Oh no! While playing, her kitten, Chico Jr, has fallen into the swirling waters. Olivia’s on the scene. As she lets down the rescue bucket to haul him out, call for help. Emma arrives in the vet ambulance. Carry the kitten inside and put him on the bed so she can examine him and make sure he's OK.
- The Vet Clinic Ambulance Toy (41445) contains a cute, brick-built tree house and rescue vehicle to spark animal-saving storytelling and teamwork play.
- This LEGO® Friends animal rescue toy includes 2 mini-doll figures, cat and kitten toys and a kids' rabbit toy, as well as lots of fun children's vet kit accessories for an immersive play experience.
- Perfect for short everyday play sessions, this set has a bucket to scoop the kitten from the rapids, an ambulance packed with vet kit and a tree house that children can explore with the animal toys.
- This fun-packed set makes a great impulse gift for animal-loving kids aged 6+ who deserve a treat. No building knowledge is needed – LEGO® Friends toys come with clear step-by-step instructions.
- The ambulance measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high and 4 in. (12 cm) long, so it's perfectly portable for pet rescue at home or beyond! It's also compatible with other LEGO® sets for truly creative play.
- The ambulance has a side-hinged panel so little fingers can reach in to play. It also comes with lots of vet’s kit, such as a stethoscope, x-ray, ice pack and otoscope to immerse children in the play.
- Winding bucket and spinning rapid functions add to the excitement of this animal rescue toy and help give this great-value holiday or birthday gift for kids a big-toy feel.
- The Vet Clinic Ambulance is compatible with the Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy (41442) and Heartlake City Vet Clinic (41446), opening up a world of caring LEGO® Friends animal rescue play.
- LEGO® toy playsets meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and components are tested to the max to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.