LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts: Polyjuice Potion Mistake 76386
Brew a powerful Polyjuice potion. Take a drink and… transform! Join Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger as they create the magical potion in the Hogwarts bathroom – and experience some unexpected changes! There are other surprises too: a secret tunnel beneath the sink, an exclusive, golden, anniversary Harry Potter minifigure, plus 2 random wizard card tiles to collect.
- LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts: Polyjuice Potion Mistake (76386) has got it all: popular characters, imaginative features and enchanting adventures – all set in a famous Hogwarts location.
- Includes Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley minifigures, a buildable Moaning Myrtle's bathroom and authentic accessories.
- Exciting features, such as transforming minifigures and a secret passage, help kids recreate an iconic scene from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and dream up magical stories of their own.
- This versatile, buildable playset makes an ideal gift for young witches and wizards aged 7 and up. The magical mix of play possibilities means the imaginative adventures will never end.
- The set measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 5 in. (12 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (6 cm) deep and connects easily to LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Chamber of Secrets (76389) to double the fun.
- This toy is one of a series of authentically detailed, modular sets that kids can build, combine and rearrange to create their own Hogwarts Castle model.
- Includes an exclusive, golden Harry Potter minifigure to celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO Harry Potter. Also includes 2 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
- LEGO Harry Potter toys contain favorite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO building kits satisfy strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.