LEGO Jurassic World Stygimoloch Dinosaur Escape 76939
Hang out at Camp Cretaceous with Ben, Brooklynn and Claire Dearing. Drive the off-roader to the cool tree house, which has a bed, sink, toilet, ladder and even a slide for baby Ankylosaurus Bumpy! But watch out –a Stygimoloch has escaped and is causing chaos on Isla Nublar. Use the carrot to get the dinosaur safely into the cage. Then clear up all the dinosaur poop with the shovel!
- Give youngsters a thrilling first experience of LEGO Jurassic World with this Stygimoloch Dinosaur Escape (76939) toy playset, featuring dinosaurs, an all-terrain off-roader vehicle and a tree house.
- This Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous set includes 3 minifigures: Ben, Brooklynn and Claire Dearing, plus a Stygimoloch and Bumpy the baby Ankylosaurus dinosaur toy figure for role-play action.
- The buildable toy tree house/observation post has a bed, sink, toilet, ladder and a slide for baby dinosaur Bumpy, and the easy-to-build off-roader has a removable cage for the Stygimoloch.
- Packed with fun accessory elements including a tranquilizer gun, carrot, shovel and dinosaur poop, this 129-piece starter set makes a cool birthday or holiday gift toy for creative kids aged 4 and up.
- The tree house measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high, 6.5 in. (16 cm) wide and 4 in. (10 cm) deep. Along with the other builds, minifigures and dinosaurs, it’s great for everyday playtime adventures.
- An ideal starter set for a young child who is still learning to read. They can build on their own using the simple, illustrated instructions included or with the help of an older sibling or adult.
- Check out Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app, which features zoom and rotate viewing tools to make building the models extra fun for children.
- Buildable LEGO Jurassic World 4+ playsets give kids a fun introduction to dinosaur toys, helping them learn to build and develop their imaginations through play.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent and compatible for a secure connection every time.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they satisfy demanding global safety standards.