LEGO Marvel Avengers Movie 4 Sanctuary II: Endgame Battle 76237
Put a kid’s passion for the Marvel Cinematic Universe on show for all their friends to admire. The LEGO Marvel Sanctuary II: Endgame Battle (76237) is packed with realistic details to inspire imaginative play and impressive displays. Detailed spaceship and iconic characters The 4-winged Sanctuary II spaceship, with its menacing array of 6 stud shooters, puts Marvel movie action into kids’ hands. The spacious cockpit opens to reveal a pilot’s seat and instrument panel from where the mighty Thanos controls the ship. Down below in the cargo room sits the Infinity Gauntlet. The set contains 3 minifigures: Iron Man, with blue power blasts and a shooter; Captain Marvel with fiery power blasts and a shield; and Thanos, with a golden helmet and double-bladed sword. Solid side rails make it easy for kids to grip and maneuver the large craft as they recreate scenes from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame and enjoy imaginative adventures of their own.
- LEGO Marvel Sanctuary II: Endgame Battle (76237) is a sought-after spacecraft from the Marvel movies packed with realistic details to inspire imaginative play and impressive displays.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Iron Man, with power blasts and a shooter; Captain Marvel with fiery power blasts and a shield; and Thanos, with a golden helmet and double-bladed sword.
- The buildable spacecraft has an opening cockpit, opening cargo hold and 6 stud shooters. Kids join the 2 Super Heroes in a battle to prevent Thanos from using the Infinity Gauntlet.
- This spectacular, play-and-display building toy makes a great birthday present, holiday gift or special treat for kids aged 7 and up.
- The buildable spaceship measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 7 in. (18 cm) long and 14 in. (36 cm) wide – small enough to grip in one hand, but large enough for epic adventures.
- All LEGO Marvel building toys provide young Super Heroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities.
- LEGO components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfill rigorous global safety standards.