LEGO Mickey And Friends Minnie Mouse's Ice Cream Shop 10773
Welcome to the ice cream shop, where Disney’s Minnie Mouse is ready to dish up tasty treats! Take the ice cream from the refrigerator and help her serve ice cream cones and yummy milkshakes. Then help Daisy Duck choose her favorite flavor and serve her ice cream on the beach. Oh, and check out the cute crab on the wave! Have some fun surfing with Daisy before heading home in her cool car.
- This imaginative LEGO ǀ Disney Minnie Mouse’s Ice Cream Shop (10773) set offers youngsters a set full of fun role-play and building skills growth as they run an ice cream shop and play at the beach.
- A perfect gift for kids aged 4 and up who want to set trends at school! Surprise a child with this cool construction toy that teaches building skills, encourages imagination and entertains for hours.
- The set features an ice cream shop, a car with a Starter Brick chassis, to help get the building going, plus Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck minifigures and an exclusive Mickey silhouette tile!
- This LEGO ǀ Disney set is full of fun details and accessories, including a build with beach chair and parasol, plus a small wave build and a surfboard to boost role-play possibilities.
- The ice cream shop measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high and 3 in. (8 cm) wide, and offers unlimited play possibilities. Because it works with other LEGO bricks, it can grow as kids’ building skills grow.
- Give young builders a great experience with simple picture instructions, meaning no barrier to building even for kids just learning to read, plus zoom and save modes in digital Instructions PLUS!
- 4+ sets provide a fun way for youngsters to learn to build, while growing their confidence with easy building steps. They let kids and grown-ups discover the joy of building and playing together.
- LEGO components meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up and build with, time and time again – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they meet stringent safety standards.