LEGO Speed Champions Lotus Evija 76907
Experience one of the world’s most innovative vehicles – the Lotus Evija. This awesome LEGO Speed Champions replica of the all-electric hypercar is now yours to collect, construct and explore as you recreate the vehicle’s unprecedented aerodynamic design piece by piece. And when you’re done, you can proudly display your creation or pop the Lotus driver into the cockpit and head for the racetrack!
- Recreate Britain’s first all-electric hypercar – LEGO Speed Champions Lotus Evija (76907) replica model for car fans and kids who love imaginative play
- What’s in the box? – Everything you need to build a Lotus Evija replica model, plus a driver minifigure with a Lotus racing suit, crash helmet, wig and wrench
- Collect, play and display – Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the Lotus Evija’s innovative design as they build, before exhibiting the model or joining friends for Speed Champions racing action
- A gift for any occasion – This 247-piece LEGO Speed Champions set can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 8+ and those with a passion for high performance cars
- Packed with details – The Lotus Evija model measures over 1.5 in. (4cm) high, 6 in. (15cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide. Plenty of room for a 2-seat cockpit and lots of authentic detailing
- No batteries required – The racing action never stops with this toy hypercar playset. It’s powered by kids’ imaginations!
- Interactive digital building guide – Zoom, rotate and view this model from all angles as you build with the LEGO Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets
- Celebrating innovation and design – LEGO Speed Champions sets give kids and car fans the chance to explore the world’s most iconic vehicles
- Putting quality in focus – LEGO components meet strict industry standards to ensure they’re consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it’s been that way since 1958
- Tested for safety – All LEGO building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards