LEGO Star Wars AT-AT™ vs Tauntaun Microfighters 75298
Get set for action on the icy planet of Hoth with these awesome AT-AT and Tauntaun Microfighters. Jump in the saddle of the Tauntaun with Luke Skywalker and look for the enemy with his electrobinoculars. Attack with Luke’s lightsaber and stud shooter – but watch out for the AT-AT Driver's stud shooter. Will the Galactic Empire or the Rebel Alliance win the battle? It's up to you!
- Kids can recreate the Battle of Hoth from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and role-play their own stories with these quick-build, LEGO® brick AT-AT Walker and Tauntaun Microfighters.
- This AT-AT vs. Tauntaun Microfighters (75298) set features 2 LEGO® minifigures: Luke Skywalker, with a lightsaber, and an AT-AT Driver. Each has a stud shooter and an electrobinoculars element.
- The Tauntaun and the posable AT-AT each have a seat for a LEGO® minifigure, and the set combines brilliantly with the Millennium Falcon Microfighter (75295) for extra battle action.
- This awesome 205-piece construction toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or unexpected treat for kids aged 6 and up to introduce them to the fun, creative LEGO® Star Wars™ universe.
- The Tauntaun measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 3.5 in. (9 cm) long and 2 in. (5 cm) wide. Along with the AT-AT and LEGO® minifigures, the set fits in a child's backpack for play on their travels.
- Thinking of buying this buildable playset for a young Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they can build independently.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys are great for kids (and adult fans) to recreate Star Wars saga scenes, dream up their own unique stories or simply build and display the collectible construction models.
- No need to use the Force to connect LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure consistency, compatibility and robust builds.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and thoroughly analyzed, ensuring that they satisfy some of the highest safety standards on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!