LEGO Star Wars Imperial Armored Marauder 75311
Prepare for battle against the Stormtroopers in their awesome Imperial Armored Marauder. Take cover when they fire the stud shooters from the front and from the rotating turret at the rear. Watch out for the elite Artillery Stormtrooper attacking with a mortar gun and fight back with Greef Karga’s blaster pistol. Can you beat the odds and defeat the Imperial enemy?
- Young Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans can play out action-packed battles between Greef Karga and Stormtroopers with this LEGO brick model of the Imperial Armored Marauder (75311) from Season 2.
- Includes 4 LEGO minifigures: Greef Karga with a blaster pistol, 2 Stormtroopers with blasters and a new-for-August-2021 Artillery Stormtrooper with a mortar gun and backpack accessory element.
- The buildable Marauder model has 4 stud shooters, including 2 on the rotating rear turret, 2 foldout blaster cannons (non-shooting), a LEGO minifigure cockpit and a cabin for 2 LEGO minifigures.
- This LEGO Star Wars vehicle also has a lookout point (with an opening hatch) for a minifigure, plus opening ammo compartments to inspire creative play.
- Awesome for solo building and play or sharing the fun with others, this building toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for creative kids aged 8 and up.
- The Imperial Armored Marauder measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 7.5 in. (19 cm) long and 4 in. (10 cm) wide and makes an eye-catching display piece between playtime missions.
- Thinking of buying this 478-piece set for a young Star Wars fan who is new to LEGO building sets? No worries. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build independently.
- LEGO Star Wars sets are brilliant for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, play out their own fun, creative stories or just build and display the collectible construction models.
- LEGO components comply with rigorous industry standards, meaning they are compatible and connect securely for robust builds.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analyzed to ensure that they meet demanding global safety standards.