LEGO Star Wars Imperial Shuttle 75302
Join Darth Vader aboard the Imperial Shuttle for classic Star Wars™ action! Get into the cockpit with the Imperial Officer and launch this elegant transport vessel. Fold down the wings for flight and target Rebel starfighters with the stud shooter. Capture Luke Skywalker and head back to the Death Star. But who will win in a lightsaber battle between Jedi Luke and Sith Lord Vader? You decide!
- Build a LEGO® brick version of the elegant Imperial Shuttle and play out scenes from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this action-packed building toy for kids (75302).
- Includes 3 LEGO® minifigures – Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, both with a lightsaber, and an Imperial Officer with a blaster pistol, plus a handcuffs accessory element – for fun, creative play.
- The Imperial Shuttle features an opening minifigure cockpit, opening main compartment with space for 2 LEGO® minifigures, foldable wings for flight and landing mode, plus 2 stud shooters.
- This awesome building toy makes the best birthday, holiday or surprise gift for kids and any Star Wars™ fan aged 9 and up. It’s fun to build and play with solo or with family and friends.
- The Imperial Shuttle measures over 10 in. (25 cm) high, 9 in. (24 cm) long and 14 in. (35 cm) wide. Kids will be proud to display their creation in their bedroom between playtime adventures.
- Thinking of buying this buildable playset for a Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they will soon be building with Jedi-like confidence.
- There are LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to delight people of all ages, whether they want to recreate memorable scenes, role-play their own stories or just build and display the striking construction models.
- LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry standards, meaning that they are compatible and connect consistently for robust builds.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they meet some of the highest safety standards here on Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!