LEGO Story of Nian 80106
Tell the traditional Story of Nian in LEGO® style! Help the family spring-clean and decorate their house ready for Lunar New Year celebrations. Place warrior guardians and cabbage at the door to scare away evil spirits. Dress up as an ox to celebrate the Year of the Ox and use the firecrackers and fire torch to fend off the Nian creature. Then take a photo and share your cool build with others!
- Let kids learn the Story of Nian and celebrate a Lunar New Year ritual with this LEGO® brick-built, traditional Northern China-style residence in a snowy scene and a posable toy Nian creature.
- Features 5 family minifigures, a minifigure with an ox costume and a snowman figure, plus assorted accessory elements such as a fire torch and spring-cleaning equipment for creative role play.
- The residence has lots of traditional decorations including buildable fireworks and firecrackers, hanging lanterns, festive banners, plus 2 cabbage elements and 2 warrior guardian stickers.
- This 1,067-piece LEGO® set makes a cool Lunar New Year gift toy for kids aged 8 and up that everyone will talk about. It’s great for solo building and play or enjoying with family and friends.
- The model measures over 9.5 in. (25 cm) high, 14 in. (36 cm) wide and 6.5 in. (17 cm) deep and makes a stunning, festive centerpiece that any child will be proud to photograph and share with others.
- Thinking of buying this collectible toy playset for someone new to LEGO® sets? No problem. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can build with confidence.
- LEGO® Traditional Festival sets offer exciting building projects, featuring unique toy models and minifigures for display and role-play fun, to delight anyone interested in Chinese culture.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and compatible – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can rest assured that each toy building set meets the highest safety standards.