LEGO Super Mario Lakitu Sky World Expansion Set 71389
Battle Lakitu with this Expansion Set to add to your LEGO Super Mario Starter Course. Move the cloud sliders backwards and forwards as fast as you can to try to spin Lakitu off his cloud – but watch out for that Bullet Bill! Defeat the Fuzzy and jump on the Time Block to gain extra time. You can also team up with or compete against a friend with their LEGO Luigi or LEGO Mario figure.
- Add a cloud-spinning, digital-coin-winning challenge to children’s brick-built LEGO Super Mario universe with this Lakitu Sky World Expansion Set (71389).
- Includes LEGO toy figures of 3 iconic Super Mario enemy characters – Lakitu, a Bullet Bill and a Fuzzy, plus a Time Block offering players extra time to complete the level.
- Features a spinning cloud platform, which is spun around by players sliding LEGO Mario and/or LEGO Luigi (figures not included) to and fro on cloud sliders below.
- This 484-piece toy playset makes a super birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 7 and up who own a LEGO Super Mario Starter Course (71360 or 71387), which is required for play.
- Great for solo play or connect via Bluetooth to a friend’s LEGO Mario or LEGO Luigi figure (extra figures not included) for 2-player social fun where teamwork earns bonus coins.
- This module measures over 6 in. (15 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) wide and 10.5 in. (27 cm) deep in its basic formation and can be rebuilt and combined with other LEGO Super Mario sets in various ways.
- The free LEGO Super Mario app offers building instructions, a safe platform for kids to share ideas, and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO Super Mario toys bring a family-favorite character into the real world, offering fans limitless, fun, creative possibilities to expand, rebuild and create their own unique levels.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent and compatible for a simple, strong connection every time.
- LEGO building bricks are tested to the max to make sure they satisfy demanding global safety standards.