LEGO Super Mario Reznor Knockdown Expansion Set 71390
Add this fun Expansion Set to your LEGO Super Mario Starter Course! Jump on both ends of the seesawing Grrrol to win coins. Make the rotating platforms turn and knock the Reznors off with the Skewer. Win rewards from the ? Block and save the Blue Toad. Team up with a friend and their LEGO Luigi or LEGO Mario figure, or compete to be the fastest coin-collector with the special Speed Run Pipe!
- Children will love the spinning, seesawing, Blue Toad-rescuing and speed challenges when they add this Reznor Knockdown Expansion Set (71390) to their LEGO Super Mario universe.
- Includes LEGO figures of iconic Super Mario characters – 2 Reznors, a seesawing Grrrol and a Blue Toad, plus a ? Block and Special Pipe: Speed Run offering players extra rewards.
- Features buildable rotating platforms that spin by turning LEGO Mario and/or LEGO Luigi (figures not included) on the connected stand, plus a Skewer to knock enemies off.
- This 862-piece toy building set makes an inspiring birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 8 and up who own a LEGO Super Mario Starter Course (71360 or 71387), which is required for play.
- Great for solo play or connect via Bluetooth to a friend’s LEGO Mario or LEGO Luigi figure (extra figures not included) for 2-player social play where teamwork earns bonus coins.
- This module measures over 10 in. (25 cm) high, 22 in. (56 cm) wide and 11.5 in. (30 cm) deep in its basic formation and can be rebuilt and combined with other LEGO Super Mario sets in many ways.
- The free LEGO Super Mario app has building instructions, viewing tools to make building extra fun and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring a family-favorite character into the real world, offering unlimited, fun, creative challenges through expansion, rebuilding and interactive play.
- LEGO building bricks meet rigorous industry standards to ensure consistency, compatibility and a secure connection every time. It’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they satisfy stringent global safety standards.