Monopoly Junior Game: Peppa Pig Edition
Peppa loves having fun with her family, and kids can join the fun with the Monopoly: Peppa Pig Edition game. Players move their Peppa Pig, George Pig, Mummy Pig, or Daddy Pig token around the board buying properties such as Snowy Mountain, Peppa's House, and Grandpa Pig's Garden. Kids can practice their counting skills as they count their Monopoly Money throughout the game. It's a quick-playing board game designed for kids ages 5 and up, and a good introduction to classic Monopoly gameplay. It makes a great choice for play dates, game night, and can be a fun homeschool break activity. Peppa Pig Copyright Astley Baker Davies Ltd/Entertainment One UK Ltd 2020 The Hasbro, Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
- gameboard, 4 Junior tokens, 20 Chance cards, 4 Who's Your Token? Character cards, 48 sold signs, 90 banknotes, 1 die, and game guide.
- Peppa pig theme: learn to earn with peppa and her family! in this monopoly junior board game, kids can imagine being part of the happy and fun world of peppa pig
- Peppa pig gameboard: the gameboard features delightful artwork and locations that kids will recognize such as peppa's house, playgroup, grandpa pig's garden, the funfair, potato city, and more
- Adorable monopoly tokens: what's as fun as jumping in muddy puddles? playing with your favorite pig family! players move around the board as peppa pig, george pig, mummy pig, or daddy pig
- Practice countiing: kids can practice counting money as they move their monopoly token around the board buying properties. the player with the most cash in the end wins
- Fast and fun: monopoly junior is a fun indoor game for kids ages 5 and up. it's designed to be fast and exciting for younger players, and it's a great introduction to the world of the monopoly