Monopoly Lunar New Year
Inspired by the colorful and lively Lunar New Year festival, the Monopoly Lunar New Year edition board game has players buying shops, collecting gifts, and finding good fortune. Move around the board buying shops such as a Jade Shop, Flower Market, a Firecracker Shop, and more. The more shops a player owns, the more money they'll get when opponents purchase gifts from those shops. Feeling lucky? Fortune Stick and Pinwheel cards can be game changers! At the end of the game players can store the tokens, cards, dice, and money in the red envelopes. What a fun way to celebrate the Lunar New Year! The game is a fun indoor activity for families and kids ages 8 and up. The Hasbro, Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
- gameboard, 6 tokens, 16 Title Deed cards, 16 Fortune Stick cards, 16 Pinwheel cards, 9 red envelopes, 2 dice, money pack, and game guide.
- Lunar new year theme: celebrate the lunar new year with the game of good fortune! the monopoly lunar new year edition board game is for 2-6 players, ages 8 and up
- Monopoly tokens: the game includes tokens inspired by the lunar festival: tangerines, a lion head, a tiger, a firecracker, a gold ingot, and a lantern
- Find good fortune: instead of buying properties like in monopoly classic gameplay, in this edition players buy shops, collect gifts, and find good fortune to win
- Red envelopes: lunar new year red envelopes are a symbol of good luck! the game includes 9 red envelopes that can be used to store tokens, cards, dice, and money
- Family friendly game: the monopoly game is a fun board game for families, and has been loved for generations. it's a great choice for game night, and a fun indoor activity for kids ages 8 and up