Playdoh Dino Crate Escape
Help the baby bronto break out of its egg! This Play-Doh dinosaur playset lets kids hatch the baby brontosaurus figure and make its neck grow long. Simply fill the dinosaur toy with Play-Doh modeling compound and press the tail to make its neck grow tall, then decorate the Growin' Tall Bronto with Play-Doh dino bones, flowers, leaves, and even a Play-Doh neck tie. 2 eggs filled each filled with 2.5 ounces of non-toxic Play-Doh compound in 3 different colors help inspire creative ideas. This dino toy makes a great arts and crafts activity or gift for kids 3 years and up!
- HATCH THE BABY BRONTO FROM ITS EGG: See that little dino head poking out? Press its tail to help it break out of the dino egg playset, then take the brontosaurus figure out of the egg to keep playing
- WATCH ITS NECK GROW TALL: Pressing the tail makes the bronto's neck grow longer as you fill the Play-Doh dino playset with Play-Doh compound
- DECORATE YOUR DINO FRIEND: Create Play-Doh leaves, flowers, and even a bowtie for the brontosaurus's neck with the molds on the dinosaur figure and egg. Use the 2 tools to add cool spikes and bones
- INCLUDES 2 PLAY-DOH EGGS IN 3 COLORS: 2 Play-Doh dinosaur eggs each filled with 2.5 ounces of non-toxic modeling compound in 3 different colors including green, purple, and yellow. Contains wheat
- FEROCIOUSLY FUN TOY FOR KIDS 3 YEARS AND UP: Hunting for dinosaur toys for kids 3 years and up? This dinosaur arts and crafts set is a fun activity or gift for kids for birthdays, holidays, and more