5 Alive Card Game
Get ready for an unpredictable, fast-paced, family-friendly card game that's fun for kids, teens, adults, grandparents…just about everybody! The 5 Alive card game is easy to learn. Players play numbered cards to a running total of 21 but can't go over -- if they do, they lose a life! Do what it takes to survive! Play Wild cards that change the game -- they can save a player's life or zap an opponent's. If a player loses 5 lives they're out. Having 5 lives to win means it's anyone's game -- you never know who will be the last player standing! Change things up with the alternate sudden death version for an even faster game, or play in teams. The game is easy to learn and quick to play, making it a great game for a family game night, or an impromptu party. Take it along for on-the-go play. It's a fun game for kids' car rides and a great indoor activity for ages 8 and up. The game is for 2-6 players. Hasbro Gaming and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.
- 108 cards and game rules.
- Fun card game for the family: get ready for a super-fun, fast-paced, and unpredictable card game. break out the game at parties, for fast fun on weeknights, and game night with the family
- Keep it under 21 to stay alive: players have to keep the running total under 21 to stay in the game. if they go over, they flip an alive card. lose five lives and you're out
- Think fast, take risks: do what it takes to survive 5 alive! players need to strategize, take chances, and press their luck as they try to get rid of their cards as quickly as possible and force their opponents to flip
- Wild cards: the twist is in the wild cards! players can play them to save their life, or zap their opponents' life
- Fun family card game: the game is easy to learn and fun for just about everyone! it's a great indoor activity for 2-6 players and makes a great travel game for kids ages 8 and up