LEGO Lamborghini Huracán Tecnica 42161
Kids aged 9 and up can enjoy a rewarding building project as they assemble all the details of this realistic Lamborghini Huracán Tecnica (42161) model. Its authentic details are designed to thrill super sports car fans and include a V10 engine, opening doors and steering. This set makes a great birthday or any-occasion gift for a child who dreams of owning a Lamborghini.
A great introduction to engineering
LEGO Technic buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way. Give your youngster an easy and intuitive building adventure with the LEGO Builder app. Here they can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
- A build for Lamborghini fans – Give super sports car enthusiasts aged 9+ a challenge to remember as they assemble all the details of the LEGO Technic Lamborghini Huracán Tecnica (42161) model toy
- Admire the details – Kids can build and explore the moving V10 engine, steering and opening doors of this Lamborghini Huracán Tecnica model
- Inspired by the original – This Lamborghini model car features a classic green color scheme
- A gift for kids aged 9+ – Give this Lamborghini model super sports car toy to a child who loves super cars and cool car toys
- Play and display – After building and exploring the car, kids can display their model with pride
- Measurements – This LEGO Technic building set measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 11 in. (28 cm) long and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide
- A helping hand – Discover intuitive instructions in the LEGO Builder app where builders can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track their progress and save sets as they develop new skills
- An introduction to engineering – LEGO Technic buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering
- High quality – LEGO Technic components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- Safety first – LEGO Technic components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards